Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i do not have icloud icon. I just downloaded find my iphone on my phone and now i can't find icloud to set it up in my macbook. where is it?

I downloaded Find my iphone on my phone. Then I went into system preferences on my macbook and looked for icloud so i could activate the iphone and I don't have icloud. Where on earth can I find that Icon?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Oct 15, 2014 6:25 PM

2 replies

Oct 16, 2014 8:43 AM in response to lkbarth

Go to iCloud.com and sign in using your Apple ID. You should then be able to access Find my Phone.

You can share Mail, Calendars, and Contacts running Snow Leopard. Based on my experience, I don’t recommend syncing Contacts - created a lot of problems with duplicates. If you have 2 step verification enabled on your Apple ID, you will need to generate an application specific password for Mail, iCal, and Address Book. Apple ID - Manage

i do not have icloud icon. I just downloaded find my iphone on my phone and now i can't find icloud to set it up in my macbook. where is it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.