Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP with Photos on your iphone

if i have family sharing on and I have set up a album for my pictures and if I take a picture on my iphone will that picture automatically saved in the album I set up? or what I'm really trying to say is with when I take photos from one iphone can I make it so the photos save into an album easily? rather than the pictures go to the recently added? I hope I explained it ok

Thanks

iPhone 5, iOS 8, photos, iphone, ios 8

Posted on Oct 15, 2014 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2015 8:14 PM

I'm not using Family Sharing but my understanding is that the shared family photo album works like any other shared photo album, you have to manually add the photos you want to add to the album. To do this, open the album in the Shared section of the photos app, tap the "+" sign, tap the photos you want to add, tap Done, add a comment if you want, then tap Post.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2015 8:14 PM in response to Sparychess

I'm not using Family Sharing but my understanding is that the shared family photo album works like any other shared photo album, you have to manually add the photos you want to add to the album. To do this, open the album in the Shared section of the photos app, tap the "+" sign, tap the photos you want to add, tap Done, add a comment if you want, then tap Post.

HELP with Photos on your iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.