Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Taskbar on MacBook Pro Retina 15-inch appearing at bottom of dock.

Hi

This morning I turned on my Macbook pro, and noticed an issue with the display on my mac, for some odd reason my taskbar from the top is flickering and appearing at the bottom (right on the dock) the taskbar at the top is in its usual place but also appearing at the bottom of the screen it also flickers sometimes for no reason when I turn on my mac there is 2 white lines at the bottom going across the screen for some reason, I have tried to take a screenshot of this on my mac but in the screenshot it doesn't actually show up, So I am maybe thinking its not a software issue but maybe a hardware issue?

Here is a couple of pictures I have taken on my iPhone 6 of what I am talking about.

If anyone has any idea of what the issue is that would be great!

Thanks

User uploaded file
User uploaded file

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Oct 15, 2014 7:34 PM

1 reply

Taskbar on MacBook Pro Retina 15-inch appearing at bottom of dock.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.