Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 6 Plus Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

Just received my IPhone 6Plus and updated to iOS 8.0.2 (12A405) after completing ICloud Restore. I have tried several times to connect to my Planetronics Headset via bluetooth. I was previously able to connect using my old IPhone 5. Now I am not able to connect. My headset keeps saying paring as I watch my IPhone 6Plus just go in circles. The phone sees my headset but will not connect. Help please..... This is way too much technical issues when I paid so much for this dang phone.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8, iOS 8.0.2 (12A405)

Posted on Oct 16, 2014 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2014 4:25 PM

Refer to the planetronics headset manual on how to pair with your phone.

I was able to pair two different jawbones to one iphone 6+

3 replies

Mar 28, 2015 8:43 PM in response to GidderDun

my iphone 6 plus wont connect to my bluetooth jambox speaker

(jambox speaker) it is fully charged, within range (30 cm), it works with my ipad mini

I've forget the device in iphone6 plus bluetooth preference, restart the phone, reset network, updated to 8., bla bla bla, none of these works

but it works perfectly well in my toyota camry car audio system (both for phone and music)

it seems all "blame" pointing to the jambox speaker, but it just works well with my ipad mini

any help is highly appreciated

IPhone 6 Plus Bluetooth Connectivity Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.