Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Care for a computer bought in another country?

This summer I bought a Macbook Pro Retina 15”. It´s awesome but from the very beginning I noticed he would get Kernel panics every single week. I took it to Apple Care. They made some test and said everything was all right. They suggested uninstalling all my apps, to use the computer as it came for a while to see if it was any specific software causing the kernel panics. I did exactly that and the kernel panic kept occurring.

Now after almost 4 months I get kernel panics every two weeks more or less.

Here is the problem. I bought the Macbook in Madrid, Spain and I have permanently moved to Dublin, Ireland. I don´t understand why, but this people don´t have any apple store even though the European headquarters are located in Ireland.

So my question is: where can I bring my computer to be fixed as it is under warranty? Because it is obviously a problem with the hardware.

Thank for any advice.

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Oct 16, 2014 2:43 PM

3 replies

Apple Care for a computer bought in another country?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.