Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I moved from Brazil to USA and as I changed my Apple ID address I can't listening the music I have bought in Brazil anymore cause it says that the songs isn't avaiable in this country as the magazines I have subscribed and in still paying for monthly.

Changed country and don't have access to my purchases

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 16, 2014 4:50 PM

1 reply

Oct 17, 2014 12:42 AM in response to Eliziane

You won't be able to redownload any of your Brazilian purchases, as well as being tied to the account all purchases are also tied to the country that they were downloaded in - you will only potentially be able to redownload them if you move back to Brazil and have a Brazilian billing address on your account. Have you not got copies of them in your computer's iTunes library and/or on your backup of your downloads/library ?

For the magazines, you could cancel them : Manage your auto-renewing subscriptions.

I moved from Brazil to USA and as I changed my Apple ID address I can't listening the music I have bought in Brazil anymore cause it says that the songs isn't avaiable in this country as the magazines I have subscribed and in still paying for monthly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.