Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 12 and radio favorites

Yes, sure - iTunes 12 takes a bit of getting used to :-)

Anyone found out how to add an Internet Radio Stream as a favorite, please?

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), Clean machine... no haxies; no Microsoft etc

Posted on Oct 16, 2014 8:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2014 2:54 PM

In playlist create a play list for internet favs then go to the internet radio section of iTunes and drag the stations you want to the desktop then go back to playlists and drag the ones on the desktop to the folder you created CRAZY but thats the only way I could get it to do it.

10 replies

Nov 3, 2014 6:21 PM in response to sebroth

Okay, that's a great answer to the 1st part of my problem. So now that I can have a playlist of my favorite internet radio stations, is there any way to sync from iTunes (v. 12.0.1.26) on my iMac (v. 10.9.5) to my iPhone 6 (iOS 8.1). When I go to sync my phone (via USB), my Radio Stations playlist does not show up as a playlist to select for the sync. I would like to use the favorite's list for listening while traveling with my phone. But I also would love to have the playlist for playing internet radio stations using CarPLay in my new Pioneer car stereo.

iTunes 12 and radio favorites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.