Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't use i tunes card

Can't use i tunes card

<Edited by Host>

iPhone 5c

Posted on Oct 17, 2014 4:32 AM

1 reply

Oct 17, 2014 4:52 AM in response to Poparoach666

For info we are fellow users here on these forums, you're not talking to iTunes Support nor Apple - I've asked the hosts to remove the card number from your post (hopefully nobody else has been able to redeem it).

What happens when you try to use it - and is it when trying to redeem it onto your account that you are having problems ?

If you are having problems redeeming it, then was the iTunes card issued in the same country as your account is based (they are only valid in their country of issue) ? If it was and, depending upon what the problem is, this page doesn't help, then to contact iTunes Support (you will probably need to give them images of the front and back of the card, and possibly its receipt) : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then iTunes Cards And Codes

Can't use i tunes card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.