Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will apple watch be waterproof?

during any exercise or sport we sweat and get wet, does it going to resist water?

Apple watch -OTHER

Posted on Oct 17, 2014 5:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2014 5:55 AM

Most watches today are water resistant to a degree, exposure to large quantities of water such as rain and swimming become an issue. No one on here will know the details (we are all fellow users) until Apple releases the specs on the watch.

4 replies

Oct 27, 2014 1:12 PM in response to Ralph Landry1

I'm only writing here because this is an Apple forum, and I want to put in my voice/opinion about the need for the Apple Watch to be WATERPROOF for swimming. I have the Fitbit and it is a big drawback that it is not good for swimming. For the price of the Apple Watch, I'll want to track all my activity, including when I am at the beach walking and swimming... not leave it at home the days I do that type of activity. Not wear it for some, but not all of my activities.

Thanks, Etana

Oct 27, 2014 7:13 PM in response to Etana

Etana wrote:

I'm only writing here because this is an Apple forum, and I want to put in my voice/opinion about the need for the Apple Watch to be WATERPROOF for swimming.

Then you're in the wrong place. This is a user-to-user technical support forum. Submit your feedback directly to Apple using the appropriate link on the Feedback page:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

Best of luck.

Will apple watch be waterproof?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.