Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Outlook Windows 8 not syncing with iPhone 5 IOS 8.2

(other than email) Outlook on Windows 8 (eg: calendar, contacts) not iCloud syncing back or to iPhone 5 (since IOS 8.2 installed?)

iPhone 5s, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 17, 2014 6:52 AM

1 reply

Mar 30, 2015 7:55 PM in response to jillfromvw

Had this problem. Solved this way. Went in settings, opened "mail, contacts, calendars," scrolled down to "default calendar" and made sure the exchange calendar was selected. Then went back to "mail, contacts, calendars" and opened "exchange" which is located right below "iCloud" in the accounts listings. Noticed that the "automatic reply" feature was showing as "loading." Turned off "mail" and then turned it on again, and "automatic reply" reset to "off." All my recently entered appointments started showing again. I think that when I had set my automatic reply feature a couple weeks back on my desktop, that feature had gotten stalled on the phone somehow.

Outlook Windows 8 not syncing with iPhone 5 IOS 8.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.