Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabled iPhone won't connect with itunes

My iPhone 4 is disabled and when I try to connect to itunes I get the following message "To allow access, please respond to your iphone....". However, the phone does not allow me to do anything except emergency call. I tried other methods like holding home button when it is powered off and connecting to itunes but I get the same above message in the end. Can anyone help....

iPhone 4S, iOS 7, 16 gb

Posted on Oct 17, 2014 10:51 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2016 2:34 PM

my iphone 6plus is disabled to connect to iTunes can you help me

10 replies

Oct 17, 2014 1:28 PM in response to hiks

Did you get to this section?

Use recovery mode

Follow these steps if you never synced your device with iTunes, if you don't have Find My iPhone set up, or if you can't get to your own computer. You'll need to put your device in recovery mode, which will erase the device and its passcode. Then you'll restore your device as new or from a backup.

1. Disconnect all cables from your device.
  2. Turn off your device.
  3. Press and hold the Home button. While holding the Home button, connect your device to iTunes. If your device doesn't turn on automatically, turn it on.
  4. Continue holding the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
  5. iTunes will alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode.
  6. Click OK, then restore the device.

Disabled iPhone won't connect with itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.