Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Configurator Unable to supervise error 33004?

During one of my school organization's monthly iPad car updates, using Apple Configurator, a number of them kick back this error message.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Current version is 1.4.3 and during this update we have been trying to get the iPads up to iOS 8.0.2. I have mentioned an update may be in order, but there was uncertainty, based on Apple Configurator habits of eating codes and early bugs. Google has been unable to provide a match to the error, which prompted this discussion. From what I know, these iPads should not be in MDM at this time, as they were removed this morning. I guess this is a two-fold question of has anyone else experienced this issues, and has there been a solution to the problem.

iPad 2, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Oct 17, 2014 1:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 5, 2015 12:26 PM

I am having this same issue as well and I cannot find anything on the internet in regards to this issue besides this one post. I have tried restoring the iPad many different ways including a factory reset. I have made sure it is connected to the correct iTunes and I still get this error. Has anyone else had better luck with this problem? Or has anyone had this problem and had to go to apple to get it fixed? Thank you for all your help a head of time.

Regards,

Zah

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 5, 2015 12:26 PM in response to Zechs1138

I am having this same issue as well and I cannot find anything on the internet in regards to this issue besides this one post. I have tried restoring the iPad many different ways including a factory reset. I have made sure it is connected to the correct iTunes and I still get this error. Has anyone else had better luck with this problem? Or has anyone had this problem and had to go to apple to get it fixed? Thank you for all your help a head of time.

Regards,

Zah

Apple Configurator Unable to supervise error 33004?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.