Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music player issues with iphone 6 plus

I've been having trouble with my music player on my iphone 6 plus.

It's a fairly recent purchase and I'm looking for solutions. Sometimes when I pull up apps on my iphone the music that I downloaded/transfered to my phone skips. By that I mean it sounds like a cd track skipping/stuttering when you walk over a bump. I thought it was an iphone problem but when I got it changed out the problem still continued.

I'm on my second iPhone so I know that it's not a hardware issue but a software issue. In fact the music only "stutters/skips" when I pull up another app while playing music.

Is there anything I can do? i did all the steps. Restored my phone and what not and even switched it out for a second iphone. If you guys can help me out that would be greatly appreciated.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Oct 17, 2014 2:49 PM

5 replies

Jan 16, 2015 5:44 AM in response to MasterGsCorner

This has become a recent problem for me on my iPhone 6+, iOS 8.1.2. Playback through Bluetooth car connection and Bluetooth headphones sounds like I'm playing a scratched CD back: skipping, popping, speeding up. I don't usually listen to music through the headphone jack or internal speakers, so I tried playback without a Bluetooth device, and it's seamless, which leads me to think the issue is Bluetooth related. I reset Bluetooth device connections a few times and that cleared it up with the headphones, but it didn't work in the car as well. Next time I connected with the car, the skipping started again.

Music player issues with iphone 6 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.