Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone lock screen do not work. after making a call, it hangs and i have to restart it. the problem occurs in the morning after i attend the first call mostly and daily. what should i do. (Iphone 6)

MY iphone stop working after i attend a call in morning usually. touch id or password won't work. it only shows a purple screen and i have to restart it. long hold to the power button do show the power off option and it works. after restart, it's back to normal. this issue happen almost every day. what should i do?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Oct 17, 2014 6:22 PM

1 reply

Oct 20, 2014 2:11 PM in response to aaddie

Hello aaddie,

After reviewing your post, I have located an article that can help with iPhone. You may want to consider a restore to factory settings. This will help address the issues you have described:

Use iTunes to restore your iOS device to factory settings

Restoring iOS software deletes all your data and content from your device, including songs, videos, contacts, photos, and calendar info.

Before you restore your device

1. Make sure you’re using the latest version of iTunes.
  2. Use iTunes to back up your device. Transfer and sync any additional content to your computer.
  3. Turn off Find My iPhone in Settings > iCloud on your device to disable Activation Lock.

Restore your iOS device

1. Connect your iOS device to your computer using the cable that came with it.
  2. Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when it appears in iTunes. In the Summary panel, click Restore.User uploaded file
  3. Click Restore again to confirm that you want to restore your device to factory settings and delete all data and content. iTunes will download the iOS software file and restore your iOS device.User uploaded file
  4. After your iOS device is restored to factory settings, it will restart. Once it does, you’ll see the "Slide to set up” welcome screen. Follow the steps in the iOS Setup Assistant. You can set up your device as new or using a previous backup. If your iOS device has cellular service, it will activate after you restore.

User uploaded file

Learn more

Thank you for contributing to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

BobbyD

my iphone lock screen do not work. after making a call, it hangs and i have to restart it. the problem occurs in the morning after i attend the first call mostly and daily. what should i do. (Iphone 6)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.