Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a place in Philippines where I can send my iMac to be cleaned? Dust has accumulated inside the LCD.

I live in the philippines so there is no way I can have this sent somewhere else.

Does anyone know of a place or an authorized re-seller that has a cleaning service or something?

check out this photo below:

User uploaded file

dust seems to have accumualated at the lower right on the pic (it's actually the lower left but idk why the image is shown that way).

I took a screen shot but that smudge does not show up, so my bet is that it is dust which has accumulated.

I have searched online and it seems to be a common problem, perhaps a design flaw. I am not asking for free things, I just want o know if there is a place that cleans an imac.

iMac

Posted on Oct 18, 2014 7:41 AM

2 replies

Is there a place in Philippines where I can send my iMac to be cleaned? Dust has accumulated inside the LCD.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.