Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ipod gen 6 after updated fw 1.2 has a frame on screen

i have the ipod nano gen 6, today i just update to fw 1.2 by itunes, after that my ipod has frame on screen and every button. i can't even open an icon. how do i fix it?

User uploaded file

iPod nano (6th generation), iOS 1.x

Posted on Oct 18, 2014 5:46 PM

1 reply

Oct 21, 2014 1:06 PM in response to xXGenieXx

Hello xXGenieXx,

The steps below detail how to go about turning off VoiceOver on your iPod Nano.

From the Home Screen, swipe right or left with two fingers until you see or hear "Page 2 of 2" on iPod nano (7th generation) or "Settings" on iPod (6th generation).
If the icons have been rearranged, or if there are more than four Home screens, you may hear something different.

1. Slide one finger around the screen until you hear Settings.
  2. Double-tap to open Settings.
  3. Slide your finger up or down the screen until you see or hear General, then double- tap.
  4. Slide your finger up or down the screen until you see or hear Accessibility, then double-tap.
  5. Slide your finger up or down the screen until you see or hear VoiceOver, then double-tap.
  6. Double-tap when you hear "VoiceOver switch button on."
  7. You'll hear "VoiceOver off" to confirm the setting. Now you can use standard gestures to control iPod nano.

Note: You can also turn off VoiceOver by resetting your iPod.

iPod nano (6th generation and later): How to use VoiceOver
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4317

Cheers,

Allen

ipod gen 6 after updated fw 1.2 has a frame on screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.