Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not down load older purchased music

I Have and IPAD w/retina display. Problem. deleted all playlist from my iTunes By accident. Seems like the libraries are gone. I went to the store to down load my purchased music and it will not allow me to download the music. Also I purchased a new song and it wouldn't let me down but it showed up in my music. All I need to know is how I can get my music back unto my IPad. I do not have access to the Internet all the time so it's critical that the music gets back to my IPad.

Any help would be appreciated.

Dawn

P.S.

I Do have a Windows PC which still seems to have the music. I tried to share but it didn't work.

Posted on Oct 19, 2014 2:59 AM

1 reply

Oct 19, 2014 3:55 AM in response to dafishing

If you are in a country where you can redownload music (and if the music is still in the store and you haven't changed countries since buying it) then it should show in the Purchased tab in the iTunes Store app for redownloading.

For home sharing, you can use that to stream content to an iOS device (home sharing has to be enabled by the same account on both your computer's iTunes and iPad, and they have to be connected to the same network), but you can't use it to copy content to an iOS device.

You should be able to resent your music back to your iPad from your computer : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1351.

Can not down load older purchased music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.