Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I buy an itunes gift card from apple store u.s but code of this card is not active

I buy an itunes gift card from apple store u.s but code of this card is not active. it's means when i inter code of this card for redeem it doesn't work and says your code is incorrect.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Oct 19, 2014 5:12 AM

7 replies

Oct 19, 2014 9:55 AM in response to joodaki381

What's the actual error message that you are getting, that the card hasn't been activated or that the code is invalid ?

If invalid code (and your iTunes account has a US billing address on your account ; all gift cards are country-specific) and this page doesn't help then you will need to try contacting iTunes Support (you will probably need to give them images of the front and back of the card, and possibly its receipt) : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then iTunes Cards And Codes

You can also use that link to contact Support if the card hasn't been activated.

Oct 19, 2014 12:14 PM in response to King_Penguin

hi thanks alot for your message. Actually i am living in dubai but my apple id is for u.s. And i buy this gift card from apple store of u.s.

this gift card sent me with email and in this mail there is just picture of front of card. In this picture wrote this card is valid in u.s. When i intered code of this card for redeem system show me this message that code of card is not valid.

thank you so much

sincerely yours

Mohammad Reza Joudaki

I buy an itunes gift card from apple store u.s but code of this card is not active

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.