Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music wont sync to iPhone 6

I have just bought an iPhone 6 and am trying to sync my music but failing miserably!

I've got the most recent version of itunes and when I select the sync option I have plenty of storage space to transfer the entire library, it goes through the sync process but no music is transferred onto the phone.

At present, I've only got the music I've purchased through itunes on the phone, the vast majority of my itunes library is not syncing to the phone and I've no idea how to do it - I've tried syncing the entire library, selecting manually etc but nothing works.

Posted on Oct 19, 2014 8:02 AM

5 replies

Oct 19, 2014 9:32 AM in response to CC28

rreally weird, I went back and then checked all the options in settings together and then was able to get my music on the phone - not going to chance pressing synch in case it wipes it! Surely it shouldn't be this hard to add a playlist from the library to the phone? There's something amiss either with the itunes 12 update or with compatibility with the iphone 6 or perhaps both?

Music wont sync to iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.