Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sync keynote and pages document changes between iPad and macbook.

Hi, since updating to iOS and Yosemite, and updating Pages and Keynote, changes to documents no longer sync between iPad and macbook. iPad and macbook are connected to same wifi, same iCloud account. On iPad, document previews have a grey triangle with an upward arrow in the upper right corner on my iPad. Any thoughts? Thanks.

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Oct 20, 2014 9:19 AM

6 replies

Oct 28, 2014 6:27 AM in response to bobby_d

Thanks bobby_d. Issue is resolved for now. On my iPad, I went to settings, iCloud, iCloud drive, and deselected Keynote and Pages. Went out of settings and then back in the same way. I then re-selected Keynote and Pages. Since then, things have been syncing normally. Possible cause - I may have selected iCloud drive as I updated my iPad to iOS 8 before Yosemite came out for mac. Thanks for you help. Blessings, Livingthe66

Oct 28, 2014 6:31 AM in response to SevvenMusic

SevvenMusic, on your iPad, try going into settings, iCloud, iCloud drive and look at your apps. De-select the apps you are having trouble with. Go back out of settings. Then return to settings, iCloud, iCloud drive and re-select those apps. It seems to have worked for me. The cause may have been that I activated iCloud drive on iOS 8 before I downloaded Yosemite on my macbook pro. Anyway, my situation is resolved for now. Thanks, Livingthe66

Sync keynote and pages document changes between iPad and macbook.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.