Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple JBoss's Management Tool - problem with applet

i'm trying to run Apple JBoss's Management Tool. it loads up and i log in, but when i try to do anything, the applet (left frame) doesn't load. it seems to have something to do with the certificate. i am getting a message about my servername not matching the name in the applet.

has anyone encountered this problem?

xserve, Mac OS X (10.4.7)

Posted on Sep 25, 2006 11:41 AM

3 replies

Oct 19, 2006 10:56 AM in response to darcy christ

i think i've determined that the problem is with the certificate - i've tried both connecting from the server, as well as tunneling in over ssh. neither works. it's possible that the cert is trying to use my bonjour name. not sure.

anyway, i've found working apple's installation of JBoss to be quite troublesome. no one seems to do doing anything with it, based upon how little documentation there is. this is all i can find: http://developer.apple.com/documentation/WebObjects/Conceptual/J2EEJavaAppServerGuide/AdministeringAppServers/chapter_5_section2.html

it's not very helpful.

is anyone running the Apple's JBoss Management tool?

Oct 26, 2006 2:13 PM in response to darcy christ

ok, still trying to resolve this problem. i have been unable to run Apple's JBoss Management Tool. has anyone successfully run this? i get several complaints about the certificate. ultimately, the error is that the applet does not load:

applet com.webobjects.jboss.jmc.JMCTreeApplet not loaded

does anyone have any advise on how to approach this problem?

Apple JBoss's Management Tool - problem with applet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.