Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't login to icloud from apple tv with version 7.0.1 (6912)

I'm using AppleTV A1469, and upgraded to recent version of firmware. It said 7.0.1 (6912), and have several problems.

1. Can't use 5Ghz network. my home router is asus ac87u, and couldn't use 5Ghz network on my appletv. When I connect it to 5Ghz, then I can't use airplay on this. 2.4Ghz is totally ok for that.

2. Can't login to iCloud account. When I entered my apple id and password, it showed me about licence agreement. I clicked "agree" and it blinked and show license agreement again and again while I'm keeping pressing "agree" button.

AppleTV 2, iOS 8.1

Posted on Oct 20, 2014 5:35 PM

11 replies

Oct 28, 2014 10:21 PM in response to msangiuliano

Some one please help us, this is one of the reason why i got the apple TV.. to show my photos on a big screen like all the time. I try by doing a factory reset like a million times a nothing, plug the Apple TV using a network cable instead WIFI and nothing same problem, connect in to a different network doesn't work...

Any one please... HELP....😕

Can't login to icloud from apple tv with version 7.0.1 (6912)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.