Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Preordered album track won't download even though it's available (TSwift - Welcome to New York)

So I preordered the deluxe edition of 1989 when it was first available for preorder. Since then Shake It Off and Out of the Woods have downlaoded just fine but yesterday evening when Welcome to New York was available it would, and still will not download. It just says "preordered" in grey. It also downloaded track 3 automatically even though it's just 8 seconds of nothing. I'm not sure why this is occurring, and I also don't want to not have a track 3 when it's released, and I've already been charged. Why is this happening??

Posted on Oct 21, 2014 5:45 AM

1 reply

Oct 24, 2014 6:16 AM in response to rebecca247

Hi rebecca247,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

If an album you preordered is available, but did not download automatically, the instructions in these two links can help:

Download past purchases

Get help using Automatic Downloads for purchased Apps, Music, and Books

If you're not able to download the album using either of these methods, you may want to report an issue with your purchase:

Report an problem with an item you bought from the iTunes Store, App Store, Mac App Store, or iBooks Store

Best Regards,

Jeremy

Preordered album track won't download even though it's available (TSwift - Welcome to New York)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.