Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Me and colleague both unable to print

Hi there, me and my colleague are both trying to print from our Ricoh Aficio MP C2050 however we seem to be encountering issues

Her macbook is a MacBook Pro 13.3, Mac OSx V10.5.5

Mine is the most recent with Yosemite installed

She has never been able to print and I was able to print right up until I installed Yosemite.

Both of us now try to send documents or emails to the printer and nothing happens. No blank page, no error message, just no response.

A side note is that while I can reset my printing system, she can't as she has many printers that would take too much time to reinstall all of them so please do not suggest that.

Any help would be really appreciated!

MacBook Pro, iOS 8.1, Ricoh Aficio, printing, Yosemite

Posted on Oct 21, 2014 7:48 AM

3 replies

Oct 28, 2014 3:21 AM in response to jeffd55

Hi Jeff

Thank you for the link, have tried it on mine as well as colleagues (minus the resetting part on hers) but still does not seem to be printing.

I have updated my macbook to the new version of Yosemite that was released to cover any bugs, however still cannot print.

I did not reset hers, because she has a lot of printers set up and it would be extremely inconvenient and time consuming for her to re set them all up.

Is there any other suggestions you can think of to why mine isn't working? Do I need to update the printer drivers themselves on this?

Kind Regards

Danielle

Me and colleague both unable to print

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.