Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is itunes skipping like a CD since Downloading Version 12

I have never had this problem with any prior release of itunes. I downloaded the new 12 version yesterday 10/20/14 and immediately had issues with all music skipping like a scratched CD. This includes music from my library as well as itunes Radio stations (All but NPR for some reason??). I checked my background programs, CPU usage, etc and there is nothing out of the ordinary or excessive hampering performance. Has anyone else had this issue? I have seen this question asked several times and no valid answers posted to date. Please help!

Windows 7 / iTunes 12.0.1.26

iTunes for Windows-OTHER, iTunes

Posted on Oct 21, 2014 9:01 AM

3 replies

Oct 28, 2014 9:21 AM in response to pedro d

Thank you for your response, Pedro. But the link you have pointed to is not relevant to my issue. I am not running any third party plug ins or add ons. All I am doing is opening iTunes, clicking and playing a song from my music library, and listening to it skip and pause like a scratched CD. Please let me know if there is another support article specifically addressing my issue.

Thanks,

Crystal

Why is itunes skipping like a CD since Downloading Version 12

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.