Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to install Canon Selphy 900 on OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Hi,

After upgrade to Yosemite I can't install my Canon Selphy CP900 printer.

I simply wanted to print over WiFi network.

Any Ideas

Thanks in advance!

Carsten

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Oct 21, 2014 12:16 PM

70 replies

Feb 1, 2017 1:19 AM in response to Ca-Scho

I Bought a new iMac and cannot get it to install the Selphy drivers even using my original trick of Christian's installer and older drivers I always receive the printer isn't supported. I downloaded the new Canon 6.7 driver but again the message is the same, does anyone have a process for installing or modifying the install package so this error is ignored.

OS is 10.11 El Capitan

Printer is Selphy CP720

Dec 7, 2017 2:08 PM in response to Ceo77

hi Christian I had not used my Canon Selphy CP800 for a few years now and when I went to try it it would not work with OS 10.13.1 High Sierra Canon has given up on

upgrading the CP800 and was searching the WWW for a solution and found your answer on here an old post but it worked a treat ditched to old driver and used your link, thanks for giving your time to us

eddie Mac

How to install Canon Selphy 900 on OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.