Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Yosemit wirelles troubles

Yesterday i was upgrading my operating system to Yosemite , and now is impossible to connect to google, gmail, twitter or facebook. i can only connect to some pages.

I have tried everything, but it's impossible, I can only access some websites, but not gmail or google, facebook, twitter.

I contact my operator and internet service, but it tells me that all is well with my conecccion

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Oct 21, 2014 1:58 PM

5 replies

Apr 17, 2015 11:35 AM in response to ourladyofhope

I've also been having all sorts of trouble with Wifi and Bluetooth since upgrading to Yosemite. Heck, I even downgraded back to Mavericks back in January because my shiny new Magic Mouse would no longer work unless I switch off the Wifi. With the recently released 10.10.3, I figured I'd give Yosemite a try once again. After a few days of what seemed like a solid OS, the dreaded bluetooth/wifi issues presented themselves. I was bummed, because I really wanted to update my studio's Mac minis to Yosemite. BUT, it doesn't end there. Just today, I decided to pursue this issue and try again. Starting fresh, I erased an SSD and installed Yosemite 10.10.3. No issues with bluetooth or wifi. Next, I began to install some apps. All was well until I installed the Adobe Cloud app and then restarted the mini. Mouse issues immediately began. Sure acted like a bluetooth/wifi interference issue. It's got to be some sort of broken software between Adobe and Apple here. Next, I started in Safe mode and repaired the permissions, twice. Problem has not returned since...

Cheers.

May 24, 2015 4:46 AM in response to rahul_kakkat

After reading to lot of negative reviews and complaints from people regarding Yosemite upgrade, I still took a risk to upgrade My mac to Yosemite 10.10.3 as needed the latest Xcode. Now, I am having Wifi Issues .

Sometimes it opens a page quickly, sometimes it is super slow and sometimes it shows "cannot open this page"/ " server not found" ...this really depends on the mood of my mac...initially i thought its my internet connection issues, but the downloads were working fine and had steady Speed.

Now I have to keep reloading and refreshing all the pages until it finally display the webpage...the number of iteration depends on my mac, my entire work is online and I am having too much of difficulty in doing my regular tasks...

Has anyone encountered the same problem like this, and have you received any fix for it? ...i will be very helpful if anyone can direct me towards Fixing this issue permanently.

Thanks in advance...

<Edited by Host>

Yosemit wirelles troubles

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.