Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Storage Problem

This probably applies to all iPhones but I am using the 6 with 16gb. I barely have ANY apps on my phone and not even music is on it, yet it's telling me i have less than 200mb available. I checked all my apps and they don't add up to using 10gb of space. Does anyone know how to clear up space or is the update causing this problem?

I should've gotten the 128gb

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1

Posted on Oct 21, 2014 5:51 PM

3 replies

Apr 24, 2015 5:35 PM in response to Cmrang

Wife and I have the 6 and 6 plus 16 gig. Rep sold us on that capacity given we have always had 16 gigs and never had a problem. Now we can not keep anything on the phones or even thing about putting any songs or more then 100 pics. Not pleased with this because I would have purchased the 64 gig models instead . Can not get ahold of Apple online to discuss my options and my local store is not friendly to walk in questions since I did not make an appointment to talk to them.

I am not a power user and to give you an idea, My last phone was a 16 gig galaxy S5 and I had over 300 pics and tons of apps and always had plenty of storage left over. I have 2 gigs left on iPhone with 122 pics and 5 videos. Love the iPhone 6 just want the bigger storage now . Feel like we were mis led

iPhone 6 Storage Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.