Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Re: iPad calendar doesn't get calendar entries from server

Try removing and re-adding the calendar account on your iPad. That ought to get it “unstuck” and have it re-sync all the events from the server. If you have created some events on the iPad since it got stuck, you will need to re-create them as they will be lost when you remove the existing account. So make a note of those.

Posted on Oct 22, 2014 7:18 AM

7 replies

Oct 27, 2014 4:49 PM in response to Michael Schulz

I have also switched off and after a while switched on the calendar service on the server.

Nothing.

The funny thing is that a very small number ( 6) of events do show up in the iPad calendar. When I change them the change appears shortly afterwards on all other devices. Creating a new event on the iPad shows up everywhere else but events created on any of the other devices does not show on the iPad.

Reminders are working fine all the way.

Oct 28, 2014 7:06 AM in response to Cyrus Daboo

What I have done so far:

- removed the server calendar from the iPad by deleting the relevant account

- removed subscribed calendars from the iPad

Result: no entries in either the iPad's calendar and reminders

Then i switched off the calendar service on the server itself and rebooted the same.

Then I switched the calendar service on again

At this point in time calendar and reminder entries are all o.k. on my iMac, MacBook and iPhone and entries

made on one of them are showing up correctly on all the other devices

( Note: I am using on all devices the same account in the calendar account set-up ).

Next:

- rebooted the iPad

- entered the server calendar account again and made sure that both Calendar and reminders are switched on

(Note: I made sure that the set-up on my two iOS 8.1 devices ( iPad and iPhone ) are 100% the same for the calendar account )

- after a little while: iPad > reminders are showing 100% correct

> only a handful of entries for the current month are shown in the iPad calendar. Same after another hours wait.

I checked the Server calendar logs but they look normal.

Re: iPad calendar doesn't get calendar entries from server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.