Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after call it turns on music player

after i make and call and then the call ends.....my phone music player turns on

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1

Posted on Oct 22, 2014 12:34 PM

6 replies

Jun 2, 2015 5:17 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

If you do not have an answer, do not exhibit ignorance and in any way indicate that the other party is to blame.

This is becoming quickly just like Microsoft. Now, something worked, and now it does not work. That means that something has been done in the Apple provided software or hardware.
Here the answer is very simple: There is an assumption that has been made by some jerk that people that use Bluetooth headsets do so to listen to music. And Apple then assumes that all music is to be played by iTunes.

Now: Tell us where in the preference .plist we can remove this once and for all. Because:

When I turn on a BT device for my phone, this searches for connections - on Android, iPhones, Macs and iPads lying around. And the latest is that it can be connected to multiple hosts, meaning that unless I reach safety quickly, I have 5 bands playing various music and it is an utter nuisance.

Now, there is no difference between a wireless headset to one that has a plug and inserted in the hole in the side, it just is more convenient to drop the cord. So, remove all special features, bells and whistles - and focus on getting things to work.

This is an American problem - people in the US have not used cordless headsets.

after call it turns on music player

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.