Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Comment or Question - Sorry don't know which

I like Apple Pay but have not set it up cause I was wondering if there were going to be an update on that soon if there were bugs in on Apple Pay and I did not want to add my card in yet until it was more secure than the first version of Apple payI like Apple Pay but have not set it up cause I was wondering if there were going to be an updateI like Apple Pay but have not set it up cause I was wondering if there were going to be an update on that soon if there were bugs in on Apple Pay and I did not want to add my card in yet until it was more sI like Apple Pay but have not set it up cause I was wondering if there were going to be an update on that soon if there were bugs in on Apple Pay and I did not want to add my card in yet until it was more secure than the first version of Apple pay

Also of where can I find out what website can explain well of how Apple Pay Works and how secure it is and if there are any bugs in Apple Pay because the other day I wanted to add my card but I have not yet which is totally fine but I want to though Thanks

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1, iphone 6 apple pay

Posted on Oct 22, 2014 7:13 PM

2 replies

Comment or Question - Sorry don't know which

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.