Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Transfer Contacts between Android and iPhone

My new iPhone need all contatcs from my Samsung phone.How to Transfer Contacts between Android and iPhone?This is so important.I am wait you reply.

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 22, 2014 11:09 PM

3 replies

Aug 6, 2015 3:09 AM in response to Lindaily

You can do it with iTunes.

1. Mount your Android phone on computer with a USB cable. After detected, your Android phone will be connected.

Note: If you're using a Mac, you can use Android File transfer, a freeware to open the SD card of your Android phone.

2. Go to find your Android phone and open it. Dy default, music, videos and photos are saved in the folders named Music, Videos, DCIM, Photos and others you created by yourself.

3. Copy these contacts, music, video and photos to your computer. You can create Music, Video and Photo folder to save them.

4. Run iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone 5c to computer.

5. After detected, your iPhone 5c will appears under DEVICES in the leftside bar of iTunes. Click your iPhone 5c to bring up your iPhone control panel on the right.

6. Click Contacts tab and tick Sync Contacts from and choose the photo folder on your computer. Go to the lower left corner and click Apply.

7. To transfer music and video, you need to import them to your iTunes library at first. Go to the upper left corner of iTunes and click Music or Movie tab, and click Files > Add Folder to Library... or Add File to Library... to import music and videos to corresponding category.

8. Then, on the right iPhone control panel, click Music or Movie tab. Tick Sync Music and tick Entire music library or selected playlists as you like and go to the lower right corner and click Apply.

9. Follow the same way to sync Android movies to your iPhone 5c.

For more details, Move content from your Android phone to iPhone

How to Transfer Contacts between Android and iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.