Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am unable to use id with debit card(master/visa) it accept only credit card payment method>>what i do now

i have created an apple id. but when i download apps even free it ask for payment info. i have only debit card but they are not acceptable. it ask for credit card. what to do now

iPhone 5, iOS 8.0.2

Posted on Oct 23, 2014 4:17 AM

1 reply

Oct 23, 2014 5:10 AM in response to jot beniwal

Purchase and redeem an iTunes gift card if available in your location. Otherwise, you will

need a credit card.

In countries where the iTunes Store only sells apps, the accepted payment methods are Visa,

MasterCard, and American Express. Other payment types such as gift cards, store credit,

monthly allowances, ClickandBuy, and PayPal are not accepted. Depending on your App Store

country, prices may be listed in your local currency, US Dollars, or Euros. http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5552

i am unable to use id with debit card(master/visa) it accept only credit card payment method>>what i do now

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.