Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My MacbookPro is running 10.9.5 and I'm trying to upgrade to Yosemite but it tells me it will take 5 days and 10 hours. What's up with that and what do I need to do?

My MacbookPro is running 10.9.5 and I'm trying to upgrade to Yosemite but it tells me it will take 5 days and 10 hours. What's up with that and what do I need to do?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5), Unable to upgrade to Yosemite

Posted on Oct 23, 2014 11:15 AM

1 reply

Oct 26, 2014 11:38 AM in response to 1poos1

Hi, 1poos1.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

If you are experiencing issues downloading from the Mac App Store, here is a helpful troubleshooting article.

Note: The download time will vary according to the file's size and your Internet connection speed. Refer to this article about iTunes Store purchases for more information about download times for large files.

Troubleshooting the Mac App Store

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3624

Cheers,

Jason H.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.