Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Disabled, iCloud id locked, Couldn't access/reset apple id!

Hi there! I had created an apple id 2 months back. I logged in into icloud in my iPhone4S using that id and FIND MY IPHONE was enabled.

Some days after I handed the iphone to my one of the relatives, it's display got damaged! As the iphone was passcode locked, they pressed so many wrong passwords causing iPhone to be disabled for some thousands of years!

I tried restoring it. Restoring was successful but asked me to provide apple id and corresponding password.

I couldn't remember the password 😟 😢

I tired very hard to remember other things to reset apple id password, but couldn't!

I think the iphone is now gonna be just a show piece and I am very sad with that!

I can't login or reset apple id/password. But I can provide apple my iPhone's IMEI number, it's MAC address, currently associated apple id, last login date(tentative) and other details.

Can anybody give me a way out or apple, can you please help me to activate my iPhone? I will be thank full to you!

Waiting a reply ...

Posted on Oct 24, 2014 9:08 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone Disabled, iCloud id locked, Couldn't access/reset apple id!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.