Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing my photo library to my phone, albums out of order

Syncing my Aperture photo library to my phone from my Yosemite MacBook Pro (I also tried it with iPhoto and same store), the projects (called albums in iPhoto) are all out of order - just random. I use a naming convention of date then name with the date in the format YYYYMMDD so even if it were to be resorted, they would be in chronological order. They are in that order within Aperture and also on the screen in iTunes where I select which projects I wish to sync. But then after syncing, they are all there in the Photos app, but in random order. I'm a photographer and often need to access a photo from a session that I need to be able to find quickly and I pretty much can find what I need when it's sorted correctly. I believe this problem only came about after a recent update of the software, which may have been with Yosemite. Please help. Thanks. Steven

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1

Posted on Oct 25, 2014 2:18 PM

There are no replies.

Syncing my photo library to my phone, albums out of order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.