Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot upload photos from iPhone to Windows PC

Can you only upload photos to your Windows PC through iCloud? I have backedup my iPhone to both iCloud and my PC, however, iCloud is only storing photos that I have recently taken. I used to be able to open the folders from my iPhone in the 'My Computer' folder on my PC - and then click and drag photos from my iPhone to folders on my PC - I am now unable to do this.

My sister recently deleted the photos from my Photo Stream on my iPhone (I don't know why, or how!) and now I only have the photos that are in my Camera Roll left. I need to upload these to my PC before I lose anything!

Windows 8, iPhone 5s

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Oct 25, 2014 10:16 PM

3 replies

May 2, 2016 7:47 AM in response to jason269

I am having the same trouble as the question above. I also have tried to click on the link for the "article" the answer says to go to. It only loops back to this same page with the question. What is wrong! I have an iPhone 5s and Windows 10 and I was able to open the phone photos just the person above said, drag and drop them to my computer. But after the latest update, it seems I cannot do that any longer.

Cannot upload photos from iPhone to Windows PC

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.