Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wacom GD-0912-U driver for Mac OS X 10.9.1

Hi--

Trying to use my Wacom GD-0912-U with Aperture😕

Need a driver for Mac OS X 10.9.1 (afraid to update to Yosemite :>))

Have been through Wacom community and tried with no luck

W 6.1.5-2

6.3.7-3

6.3.9 w3

Anyone here able to help?

Thanks for your time and knowledge--

iMac (27-inch, Late 2013), OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Oct 26, 2014 9:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 26, 2014 10:10 AM

Unfortunately you are using a "legacy" Wacom tablet hardware product which is no longer supported for OSX 10.10.

http://us.wacom.com/en/support/drivers/

Your old Intuos Graphics tablet needs to be replaced. Call Wacom support and find out what current supported model of graphics tablet and pen they suggest for your iMac setup.

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 26, 2014 10:10 AM in response to RORER

Unfortunately you are using a "legacy" Wacom tablet hardware product which is no longer supported for OSX 10.10.

http://us.wacom.com/en/support/drivers/

Your old Intuos Graphics tablet needs to be replaced. Call Wacom support and find out what current supported model of graphics tablet and pen they suggest for your iMac setup.

Apr 25, 2015 12:08 PM in response to PH-D

I posted because I could not even get the .dmg to open. It gave a weird error stating that it was an unrecognized vendor. I opened the system disc utility and found it in the left column and hit the convert selection and resaved it. When I went to open it, it expanded and I loaded it. The system preferences would not recognize the tablet but it did connect and the tablet is working. I can't make any adjustments unfortunately but it is working on a base level. Better than not at all I guess. Not everybody can just go and buy another tablet. I think Steve would have fired Tim Cook over all the numbskull issues that Yosemite is having. I still cant use Apple Mail.

Wacom GD-0912-U driver for Mac OS X 10.9.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.