Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After uploading Yosemite, I am unable to get iCloud calendar to appear on iMac. System Preferences will not hold the check mark for calendar?

After uploading Yosemite, I am unable to get iCloud calendar to appear on iMac. System Preferences will not hold the check mark for calendar?

iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2013), OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Oct 26, 2014 12:16 PM

4 replies

Oct 26, 2014 5:47 PM in response to rkginsjc-2

I have Yosemite on my MacBook Pro,and my iCloud calendar does show up- but I cannot get any of my calendars to sync at all. I'm often mobile with the iPhone or iPad and schedule meetings on the fly, but now none of my devices calendars sync up- they all have different meetings, and unless I look at each device and compile everything individually I am in a real bind. Any suggestions on that front?

Oct 27, 2014 4:17 PM in response to rkginsjc-2

You might want to try singing out of your iCloud account, then signing back in. Go to System Preferences>iCloud, sign out, choose Delete at all of the prompts (your data will still be in iCloud), restart your Mac, then go back and sign back in (your data will download back to your Mac). Then see if you can enable calendar syncing.

Apr 21, 2015 10:08 AM in response to rkginsjc-2

I have both these issues, which seem related. My IOS devices all sync calendars just fine, but my rMBP has decided to stop syncing Calendar ("The server is blocked"). Following directions elsewhere on the support forums, I deleted the MBP iCloud data and then restarted, and tried to recheck the iCloud preferences so that the laptop would start picking up the Calendar events again. Only now, in iCloud preferences, the Calendar check box won't stay checked, and the Calendar app will not accept the iCloud account.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.