Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my maps favorites lead to nowhere

Ever since I updated to ios 8.1 some of my favorites in maps lead to nowhere as in you click on them and nothing happens.

However, when using the "seach" field, putting in the name of my favorite it gets displayed and found, but can't be navigated to.

iPhone 4, Windows XP

Posted on Oct 27, 2014 5:11 PM

16 replies

Dec 6, 2014 7:04 AM in response to asdfqwertz

Okay everyone listen closely so if you go into maps what do you guys exactly see someone give me a picture someone take a screenshot hold your home key and your power key and it will take a screenshot if it is maps and general you need to go into the maps you'll click on the I and then you'll click report a problem on there you need to fill out your email you need to attach a screenshot but I need to see what you guys are staying and then after that it will go I will go straight to Apple and want to go straight to Apple they will fix the problem then it will be fixed by the next update hopefully. Please let me know if there's any other issues

<Edited by Host>

my maps favorites lead to nowhere

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.