Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to use AirPrint with Iphone 6

I have Canon MG 7520 printer.

I woud like to print on Iphone 6.

But I can not find printer on print menu

Please help me.

iPhone 6, iOS 8

Posted on Oct 27, 2014 10:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2014 11:57 PM

That printer doesn't support AirPrint - those that do are listed on this page : About AirPrint.

You could see if Canon have their own app in your country's app store that supports that model, or there are third-party printer apps such as PrintCentral Pro and Print n Share which might work with it.

(For info you've posted in the Using iPad forum.)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2014 11:57 PM in response to silarrow

That printer doesn't support AirPrint - those that do are listed on this page : About AirPrint.

You could see if Canon have their own app in your country's app store that supports that model, or there are third-party printer apps such as PrintCentral Pro and Print n Share which might work with it.

(For info you've posted in the Using iPad forum.)

Nov 5, 2014 6:29 PM in response to King_Penguin

Canon MG7520 most definitely supports AirPrint. It's in the printer docs and I use it regularly. The only reason it's not listed on that page is because it's too new.

Try installing the latest update from http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/printers_multifunction/photo_all _in_one_inkjet_printers/pixma_mg7520?selectedName=DriversAndSoftware . Looks like a new one was posted just a few days ago.

how to use AirPrint with Iphone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.