Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 plus screen freeze

I have iphone 6 plus 64GB, I have recently faced sceen freeze situation when i received call. I was unable to receive it. Touch screen was not reponding. This was happened when phone in locked as well as unlocked condition. I was able to log in with touch ID.

Tech support adviced to restore it..I have restored and backed up. Hope now it will not freeze during call.Has anybody faced same issue? Is there anyother fix for this?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1

Posted on Oct 28, 2014 1:32 AM

4 replies

May 25, 2015 10:27 AM in response to sandyin

Same problem here. iPhone 6 Plus 128GB.

I'm trying to try to figure out what might be the root cause, from an app perspective. During my normal daily usage, it locks up most when leaving my car. This is after my journey, when I would have been using Bluetooth to listen to podcasts through my car head-unit, while also running Waze for navigation. While this combination does not always cause the issue, it does seem to cause it the most for me.

iphone 6 plus screen freeze

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.