Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to use excell

IT is an old model I don't know how to operate

Posted on Oct 28, 2014 9:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2014 2:04 PM

As Excel, part of Microsoft Office, is not an Apple product, I strongly recommend asking in the Microsoft Office:Mac forums here:

Office for Mac

Everyone there is a Mac user AND an Office user, something you can't say about Apple's forums. You will get the fastest help there and I think you will find the contributors more than helpful.

However, if you are just starting starting with Excel, I strongly recommend finding someplace in your area that offers classes in Excel, because nether the Apple or Microsoft forums are suitable venues for "start-from-scratch" tutorials.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 28, 2014 2:04 PM in response to dakotabe

As Excel, part of Microsoft Office, is not an Apple product, I strongly recommend asking in the Microsoft Office:Mac forums here:

Office for Mac

Everyone there is a Mac user AND an Office user, something you can't say about Apple's forums. You will get the fastest help there and I think you will find the contributors more than helpful.

However, if you are just starting starting with Excel, I strongly recommend finding someplace in your area that offers classes in Excel, because nether the Apple or Microsoft forums are suitable venues for "start-from-scratch" tutorials.

How to use excell

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.