Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to authorize a song that was purchased under an Apple ID linked to a deleted email account

Hi! So, I'm trying to authorize a song for this computer that was purchased under an Apple ID that was linked to an email account I deleted long ago. I attempted the security question reset route, but the security question makes no sense to me, not sure who chose that security question but it wasn't me. Thanks for the help!!!

Posted on Oct 29, 2014 9:43 AM

4 replies

Oct 30, 2014 4:34 PM in response to Cntrdction

Try If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions.

If you can't reset your security questions

Contact Apple Support in either of these circumstances:

• You don't see the link to send a reset email, which means you don't have a rescue address.
  • You see the link to send a reset email, but you don't have access to email at the rescue address.

A temporary support PIN isn't usually required, but Apple may ask you to generate a PIN if your identity needs to be verified.

They ought to be able to resolve Apple ID iTunes Store account issues irrespective of whether you've recently purchased any Apple products or have AppleCare.

tt2

How to authorize a song that was purchased under an Apple ID linked to a deleted email account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.