Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photo library has stopped updating my iPhone pictures

iCloud photo library has been working albeit temperamentally but now my photos are not being uploaded from my iPhone to iCloud Photo library. My phone says uploading in the iCloud Photo library preferences on my iPhone, but the progress bar seems to show and then disappear in an endless cycle with no photos being uploaded. I've tried deleting the first photo which is trying to be uploaded but that doesn't work, also tried a hard reset on my iPhone.

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

Posted on Oct 29, 2014 10:05 AM

1 reply

Apr 17, 2015 9:39 PM in response to producer–steve

I had the same problem and restarted my Mac, quit all other Apps, especially iTunes, and then it eventually worked.

In the previous version, all the latest photos used to show up automatically in my Photo Stream on my Mac and in the Events Library in a new folder created for that Month. You then could move them into your own folders as you wished. This no longer happens. You have to create a new folder in your Events folder and then share the photo with that Event folder.

iCloud photo library has stopped updating my iPhone pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.