Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 keeps restarting after a blue or red screen

Hi my iPhone keeps restarting after a red or blue screen appears. 6 times yesterday. I restored the phone fully and it has already restarted 4 times this morning. Any ideas for a fix?

My iPhone 6 is only 4 days old...

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1

Posted on Oct 29, 2014 10:17 AM

3 replies

Mar 5, 2015 10:19 AM in response to hkhr1979

Hello I have the same problem did Apple help you out yet? My iPhone suddenly shuts down and turns back on again by itself with a red screen (with a line), this happens after right after the apple logo disappears. The whole thing is red and it keep restarting and doing the same thing over and over again. I managed to restore it using DFU mode which wasn't easy to get because it crashes before without giving me enough time. After restoring it, erasing it and updating it the problems happens again and again. It's very frustrating because the phone is new and I can't figure out a way to fix it. Can apple please let us know what to do, I can't go back to the apple store because I'm traveling and I really need to use my phone !

Mar 24, 2015 2:08 AM in response to S.A.Daniel

I have the same problem. My iPhone 6 suddenly shuts down and turns back on again by itself with a red screen, this happens right after the apple logo disappears. The whole thing is red and it keep restarting and doing the same thing over and over again. It's very frustrating because the phone is new and I can't figure out a way to fix it. Can apple please let us know what to do, I can't go back to the apple store because I'm traveling and I really need to use my phone 6. Pls suggest.

Sep 2, 2015 7:20 PM in response to hkhr1979

Had the same problem and after a few times of turning blue and restarting it turned dead and had it brought to the service center where they requested Apple SIngapore for a replacement unit and have to wait 20 to 30 days for that. It's a bad thing I'm here in the Philippines and there are no official Apple store here yet so they have to course through everything in Singapore. It has been 2 weeks now since. I just hope it arrive soon.

Iphon 6, iOS 8.4

Iphone 6 keeps restarting after a blue or red screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.