Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Links Only keynote presentations are working as Normals in IBA 2.2

I have a published dental photography book in iBooks Store. I have updated some keynote animations with IBA 2.2.

1. I cannot play them ... so I had to upgrade all the system (IOS 8.1, Yosemite etc.)

2. Instead of the suggested upgrades the animations are working as normal animations ... so they are not working correctly... and they are extremely slow 😟

I must to publish an update today so it is incredible. ... the previous version of the book was much better.

Any idea?

Thanks

null-OTHER

Posted on Oct 30, 2014 2:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2014 9:51 AM

I was having similar problems. The problem seems to stem from the recent Keynote update. Try exporting to Keynote '09, which is an option under the File > Export menu. When I then imported that version into the new iBook Author, it worked in preview on both my iPad and my Mac.

3 replies

Jul 30, 2015 10:49 PM in response to gabormatyasi

I also have this problem using iBA 2.3 and Keynote 6.5.3. Exporting to '09 sorts out many of the issues that I had with with my presentations. I lose some of functionality, but I'm prepared to forgo this for the predictability.

I like the direction that Keynote is going in and it's an excellent way to bring animation to iBA. I hope that future versions of Keynote will continue to have an option to export to a previous stable version (perhaps something more recent than '09) as this removes the headache of combing through keynote widgets every time that there is an update in either Keynote or iBA.

Links Only keynote presentations are working as Normals in IBA 2.2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.