Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photos on Iphone not uploading to MacPro

Photos I have taking on my Iphone are not uploading to my MacPro. I have all correct buttons on and have the latest updates including Yosemite. What could be the problem?

Posted on Oct 31, 2014 10:46 AM

5 replies

Oct 31, 2014 11:04 AM in response to BeerBasket

Are you trying to upload using "My Photo Stream"? Do no photos at all upload, or are only some photos missing?

If no photos are uploading, check, if your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi, if it is properly charged, and if the Camera.app has been closed. Otherwise uploading will not start.

Otherwise, check this document: iCloud: My Photo Stream troubleshooting

Also, there are daily or monthly upload limits: (iCloud: Photo Stream limits)

Oct 31, 2014 11:47 AM in response to léonie

I did but I did not know I had to go to preferences in Iphoto on my MacPro and select more buttons. All instructions I saw was make sure Photo Stream was on on all devices that you wish to have photos uploaded to. I found this by going to Iphoto preferences and noticing buttons were not on. I just recently downloaded Yosemite, don't know if settings could have been changed.

Thanks for the help

Photos on Iphone not uploading to MacPro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.