Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"GKerrorDomain error 3"

I Cannot login in to Game Centre on iPad mini (iOS 8). I have reset the settings twice and it's no good. Message "GKerrorDomain error 3" keeps appearing. I'm not having this issue on iPhone. Any suggestions much appreciated.

iPad mini Wi-Fi, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 1, 2014 7:24 AM

42 replies

Nov 5, 2014 2:06 PM in response to Brett L

Hello Brett

Apologies for the delay in responding. I just wanted to advise you that the issue resolved itself within hours of posting without me having to do anything. So I think it may have been some networking/server issue or something like that.

Thanks for taking the time to follow this up.

Narek

Jun 2, 2015 1:51 PM in response to Brett L

Dear all apple employees,

This problem has happened to me too. So I call an apple support person and they tell me I dont have support on this phone, but I can buy support for $30. This is absolute bs. Why do I have to pay for support for a problem apple has not fixed yet? Isnt it their job to help people using their devices to ensure dissatisfaction is resolved and problems are helped right away?? I'm extremely dissapointed in apple and I hope they see to fix this issue immediately.

"GKerrorDomain error 3"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.