Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloading Failure

I have iphone 5s, i cannot download apps from appstore whenever i am connected on my wifi network. But the same apps i can download easily when i am on 3g network. I even tried to download app using itunes. then i got the (err-3150), Please help.

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1

Posted on Nov 2, 2014 10:57 AM

1 reply

Nov 4, 2014 2:44 PM in response to kronosvc

Hey there kronosvc,

I see that you are experiencing issues with the iTunes Store. I have an article for you that references that exact error code and should be able to help you address the issue:

iTunes: Advanced iTunes Store troubleshooting - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/ts3297

"Error -3150"

This alert is often related to a lost connection to the iTunes Store.

If you encounter this alert and you have verified you have a connection to the Internet using Wi-Fi, please review AirPort and Bluetooth: Potential sources of wireless interference.

If the issue persists, and you're using iTunes for Windows, you may need to flush your DNS and remove pop-up or ad-blockers.

Finally, this can occur due to timeouts caused by security software.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

Downloading Failure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.